Thursday, November 3, 2011

wonderful tonight

It's late in the evening
she's wondering whats clothes to wear
she puts on her makeup
and brushes her long blonde hair
and then she asks me
"do i look alright?"
and i say "yes,you look wonderfull tonight"


we go to a party
and everyone turns to see
this beautiful lady
that's walking around with me
and then she ask me "do you feel alright?"
and i say "yes,i feel wonderful tonight"
i feel wonderfull
because i see the love light in your eyes
and the wonder of it all
is that you just don't realize
how much i love you
it's time to go home now
and i've got an aching head
so i give her the car keys
she help me to bed
and then i tell her as i turn out the light
i say "my darling,you were wonderful tonight"
ho my darling.."you were wonderful tonight"

No comments:

Post a Comment